Registration of a company in Anguilla
A company can be incorporated with no par value for share.
There is no requirement at this time for a local physical office.
There is no requirement at this time for companies to have a local director.
The banks requires that companies establish a link with Anguilla as a prerequisite for the
opening of bank accounts. This link is customarily in the form of a Business Licence for which
an application is required to be made to the government, physical office/presence, etc. LLCs
as well as IBCs are allowed to do business in Anguilla and have bank accounts.
The Company is required to designate a place at which its accounting records and underlying
documents will be kept and provide such information to the Registered Agent.
Price: 2,600.00 Euro + 100 Euro for sendingdocuments
Registration of a company in Anguilla service included in the price:
Incorporation of an LLC and the first year’s Registered Agent
Taxation will be as follows:
No direct taxation, with no income tax, capital gains tax, inheritance tax or corporate taxation
depending on the turnover
Details for Registration of a company in Anguilla
- Annual renewal of the company - 1600€
- Notarization of Power of Attorney for registering a company remotely - yes
- Termination – takes usually within 24 hours after all requirements are satisfied
Required documents for Registration of a company in Anguilla
For natural persons:
- High quality notarised copy of Passport and Driver’s License;
- Original Utility Bill or Bank/Broker Statement verifying residential address which should be
dated no later than 3-6 months;
- Original Bank Reference Letter on Bank’s letterhead which should be dated no later than
- Original Professional Reference Letter on Lawyer’s or CPA’s letterhead which should be
dated no later than 3-6 months.