Company registration in Slovakia
A Strategic Geographical Location.
Incentives to Foreign Investors.
Sevral Bi-lateral Agreements on Double Taxation Avoidance.
No Tax on Outgoing Dividends.
Great Place to Establish a Structuring or Holding Company.
Price: 2350 Euro +100 Euro for sending documents
Company registration in Slovakia service included in the price:
Full support for the registration procedure
Taxation will be as follows:
depending on the turnover
Details for Company registration in Slovakia
- Annual renewal of the company - 1500€
- Notarization of Power of Attorney for registering a company remotely - yes
- Termination – 1,5 weeks
Required documents for Company registration in Slovakia
To open a company in the Slovak Republic, you need to be yourself or have a manager who is a EU citizen. You (or the manager) must have a criminal record.
- a notarized international passport (with a translation of the notary’s certification into English)
- confirmation of the address of residence
- or an internal passport with a residence permit (fully translated into English and certified)
- or a bank statement indicating residence (translation into English and notarized)
- or a utility bill indicating residence (with translation and certified)”