Company registration in Georgia
The first and main feature of taxation in Georgia is that “undistributed and reinvested profits are not subject to profit tax”.
In other words, if a Georgian company received profits from its business activities, then profit tax is payable only when the company decides to distribute dividends to its owners. If the dividends are not distributed, but the profits remain at the disposal of the company (kept in accounts or reinvested), then no profit tax is payable.
Price: 1300 Euro + 100 Euro one-time state fee
Company registration in Georgia service included in the price:
- Notarisation of powers of attorney for company registration remotely – €65.
- Opening an account in a Georgian bank requires the presence of the account manager in person.
The account is opened in one day.
The cost of opening an account in a Georgian bank is 500 Euros.
Companies in Georgia are obliged to keep accounting and submit reports to the Tax Authorities. Monthly maintenance costs from 90 Euros per month.
Taxation will be as follows:
20% – personal income tax.
15% – income tax (if the founder pays dividends to himself. If he does not pay dividends to himself, no tax is paid)
5% – tax on dividends
18% – VAT. However, if the company provides services outside the country, then it is exempt from taxation.
depending on the turnover
Details for Company registration in Georgia
- Annual renewal of the company - 900€
- Notarization of Power of Attorney for registering a company remotely - yes
- Termination – 1,5 weeks
Required documents for Company registration in Georgia
1) a notarized international passport (with a translation of the notary’s certification into English)
2) confirmation of the address of residence
– or an internal passport with a residence permit (fully translated into English and certified)
– or a bank statement indicating residence (translation into English and notarized)
– or a utility bill indicating residence (with translation and certified)