Registration of a company in Norway
The Norwegian private limited company (Aksjeselskaper or AS) is the most common form of business as its shareholders have no personal proprietary liability for the company’s obligations.
For starting an AS you also need 30 000 NOK in share capital.
Norway levies a flat rate of 22% corporate income tax on all worldwide income. The tax base is the sum of operating profit/loss, financial revenues and net capital gains minus tax depreciation. The CIT is paid in two instalments in the year after the income year.
Price: 3 100 Euro (+100 Euro for sending documents)
Registration of a company in Norway service included in the price:
- registration of the company
- VAT registration
- legal address for 3 months
- D-number application
Taxation will be as follows:
22% corporate income tax
depending on the turnover
Details for Registration of a company in Norway
- Annual renewal of the company - 2 900€
- Notarization of Power of Attorney for registering a company remotely - yes
- Termination – 1,5 week
Required documents for Registration of a company in Norway
- a notarized international passport (with a translation of the notary’s certification into English)
- confirmation of the address of residence
- or an internal passport with a residence permit (fully translated into English and certified)
- or a bank statement indicating residence (translation into English and notarized)
- or a utility bill indicating residence (with translation and certified)