Company registration in Aruba
In Aruba there are two types of limited liability companies that can be incorporated:
- N.V. (Naamloze Vennootschap) or
- V.B.A. (Vennootschap met Beperkte Aansprakelijkheid”).
After the incorporation of the N.V. or the V.B.A. the Civil Notary will register the N.V. or the V.B.A.
in the Trade Registry at the Chamber of Commerce of Aruba. It is also required for the N.V.
and/or the V.B.A. to apply for a business license and/or a director’s license at the Department
of Economic Affairs.
When incorporating a company usually a trust office provides the company with a legal
address. But once the company is up and running it is required to have a local physical office.
Please note that this depends on the type of business you are planning on starting. The
Department of Economic Affairs has a policy in place that does have certain requirements
depending on the sector.
A local director is required, a local bank account is not
Price: 5300 Euro + 100 Euro for sending documents
Company registration in Aruba service included in the price:
We can provide you with the following services:
- Legal address;
- Local legal representative;
- Cancel any (annual) fees, payments or taxes due to the Commercial Registry, the Tax
- Department or any other government agency or party only if the company provides
the necessary funds;
- Sign all relevant corporate documents such as tax returns and government forms
provided in the case that they are duly prepared by the company’s (tax) advisors;
- To hold and/or prepare the annual meetings, board meetings, and resolutions
Taxation will be as follows:
depending on the turnover
Details for Company registration in Aruba
- Annual renewal of the company - 5900 Euro, this is including 10% office + 6% taxes€
- Notarization of Power of Attorney for registering a company remotely - yes
- Termination – 3 months
Required documents for Company registration in Aruba
- Certified copy of the passport of the Ultimate Beneficial Owner plus an address
- Client information forms
Additional information could be requested also