You haven't any search requests
Company registration in Hualing Kutaisi Free Industrial Zone in Georgia
Georgian companies have unique benefits:
- Lack of problems with European and American counterparties.
- Open access to the state register of legal entities.
- Low tax rates, as well as the possibility of reinvesting profits in in the absence of distribution of dividends between the founders.
- A company registered in the FIZ of Kutaisi is exempt from payment the following taxes: income tax, dividend tax, VAT, tax on property.
- All company documentation is stored in the public registry, including notarized power of attorney, information about the company (directors, shareholders).
- A company registered in the SEZ of Kutaisi, providing goods Georgian counterparties, must pay income tax in the amount of 4 percent.
Price: 1,100 Euro. If there is more than 1 shareholder + 150 Euro for each new. The cost of obtaining a company license to work in Free ZoneLicense – 7 300 Euro
Company registration in Hualing Kutaisi Free Industrial Zone in Georgia service included in the price:
- Registration + state duty.
- Company certificate in English.
- Statutory documents.
- Transfer of power of attorney in case of remote registration
Taxation will be as follows:
- 15% Corporate tax.
- 18% VAT (see note paragraph A).
- Excise duty.
- 20% income tax.
- 0%, 5%, 12% import tax.
- 1% property tax.
- 5% dividends.
depending on the turnover
Details for Company registration in Hualing Kutaisi Free Industrial Zone in Georgia
- Annual renewal of the company - 5800 Euro€
- Notarization of Power of Attorney for registering a company remotely - yes
- Termination – Remotely - 7-8 days
Required documents for Company registration in Hualing Kutaisi Free Industrial Zone in Georgia
- A certified copy of a foreign passport.
- Certified Power of Attorney in case of remote registration.
- Certified Power of Attorney on behalf of the company in case of remote banking bills.
- Director / shareholder details: phone number, place of registration, place of residence.
Company registration in Cyprus
The company can be set up for international trading purposes having one of the lowest taxes in Europe (12.5%) on their profit. In addition, there are no withholding taxes on the payment of dividends to non-resident shareholders. There is no minimum requirement for share capital. It is customary to have € 1,000 of issued share...
Incorporation IBC in Bahamas
The Bahamas has a very favourable tax regime. There is no tax on personal income, capital gains, value added, gifts and inheritance. The Bahamas also does not has a corporate tax if the income comes from outside the country. There is no need for minimum capital to register an international business company (IBC) in the...