Registration of a company in the Czech Republic
Advantages of establishing a company in the Czech Republic:
- Central location in the middle of Europe.
- EU member but not in Eurozone.
- Independent and powerful central bank.
- Political stability.
- Economic stability.
- Confident and peaceful environment.
- Long and strong history of foreign investors.
- EU Membership.
Price: 2400 Euro + 100 Euro delivery fee
Registration of a company in the Czech Republic service included in the price:
The price includes full support of the registration process, legal address, 1 year of bookkeeping. After registration, the client will receive a notarial record, an extract from the commercial register and an extract from the licensing department. All documents are in Czech.
The cost of translation will depend on the number of licences selected, the number of directors, founders, etc.
Taxation will be as follows:
depending on the turnover
Details for Registration of a company in the Czech Republic
- Annual renewal of the company - 1200€
- Notarization of Power of Attorney for registering a company remotely - yes
- Termination – 2 weeks
Required documents for Registration of a company in the Czech Republic
- from directors – certificates of criminal record from the country of permanent residence (we recommend ordering in advance!!!) and notarised consent with appointment.
- from the founders – notarised powers of attorney for registration.