Company registration in Turkey
At the moment in Turkey there is a requirement that the director has to be a citizen of Turkey. Economy. Turkey is considered as a rapid developing economy that accepts innovations across the world.
Turkish Free Trade Zone.
Foreign Direct Investment.
Ease of Doing Business.
Price: 2200 euro (+100 Euro delivery fee)
Company registration in Turkey service included in the price:
The cost of the services of a local director is 400 euro / month.
That is, in this structure you will be a shareholder and beneficiary, and a local person will take the position of the second director.
In addition, if in the future you want to open a bank account in Turkey, we can also help with this.
Taxation will be as follows:
depending on the turnover
Details for Company registration in Turkey
- Annual renewal of the company - 1900€
- Notarization of Power of Attorney for registering a company remotely - yes
- Termination – 1,5 weeks
Required documents for Company registration in Turkey
- a notarized international passport (with a translation of the notary’s certification into English)
- confirmation of the address of residence
- or an internal passport with a residence permit (fully translated into English and certified)
- or a bank statement indicating residence (translation into English and notarized)
- or a utility bill indicating residence (with translation and certified)