Company registration in Kazakhstan
- the potential for small business status, where available, which provides reduced registration periods and statutory duties, a special tax regime, lower administrative fines and so on;
- a flexible corporate structure. Usually, an LLP is governed by a general meeting of participants (or a sole participant) and a director (or board of directors);
- a low minimal share capital requirement of KZT173,100 (KZT100 for small businesses);
- no limits on the number of shareholders;
- no public financial reporting or financial audit requirements.
Price: 2500 euro + 100 euro for documents delivery
Company registration in Kazakhstan service included in the price:
The cost of starting a LLP covers:
- preparation and collection of documents;
- coordination of the process;
- submission of documents for LLP registration;
- receipt of corporate seal;
- opening a bank account, accompanying the director of the company to the bank;
- obtaining an electronic digital signature for the LLP and the director in the justice authorities;
- obtaining special identification numbers from the tax authorities stipulated by law for the founding company as well as the company director (if they are non-residents of Kazakhstan). These numbers must be obtained prior to the commencement of the registration of the LLP.
Taxation will be as follows:
depending on the turnover
Details for Company registration in Kazakhstan
- Annual renewal of the company - 1000€
- Notarization of Power of Attorney for registering a company remotely - yes
- Termination – 1,5 weeks
Required documents for Company registration in Kazakhstan
Before registering the LLP, we will need to obtain a IIN. For this we will need notarised, apostilled powers of attorney from each member, as well as their notarised, apostilled copies of passports.