Company registration in IT-zone in Georgia
Georgia offers the most favorable conditions for doing business.
In 2011, Georgia adopted a law on preferential taxation for IT companies, allowing software
development companies IT, advertising, graphic design, technical support sites, IT consulting,
copywriting, blogging, etc., register business in special zone and obtain the appropriate certificate.
Price: 1500 Euro +100 Euro for sending documents
Company registration in IT-zone in Georgia service included in the price:
- Legal address;
- State fees;
- Extract from the registry in English;
- English-Georgian company charter;
- Application to the Ministry of Finance of Georgia;
- Translation of documents into Georgian;
- Legalization of the company’s statutory documents with translation into English.
Taxation will be as follows:
Obtaining the status of a virtual zone subject implies the release companies from major taxes, such as
VAT and company income tax. Among taxes that remain to be paid to the company – income 20% * and
dividends 5% **.
That is 20 times lower than in countries offering preferential taxation.
* In the absence of employees, the company is not obliged to pay income tax.
** In the absence of distribution of profits between the founders, the company does not pay tax on
dividends in the amount of 5%
depending on the turnover
Details for Company registration in IT-zone in Georgia
- Annual renewal of the company - 1300€
- Notarization of Power of Attorney for registering a company remotely - yes
- Termination – 1,5 weeks
Required documents for Company registration in IT-zone in Georgia
- a notarized international passport (with a translation of the notary’s certification into English)
- confirmation of the address of residence
- or an internal passport with a residence permit (fully translated into English and certified)
- or a bank statement indicating residence (translation into English and notarized)
- or a utility bill indicating residence (with translation and certified)